Posts by turbide:
- The nanosats of the BRITE mission reveal the origins of important structures in the wind of the massive supergiant star Zeta Puppis
- Latest gravitational-wave detection opens new era for astronomy
- Professor Daryl Haggard Receives Prestigious ICRA-Azrieli Fellowship
- NASA’s Hubble Captures Blistering Pitch-Black Planet
- New Canadian telescope will map largest volume of space ever surveyed
- Nearly 9,000 people watch the eclipse at McGill University!
- CRAQ astronomer, Anthony Moffat, help Recover Nova First Spotted 600 Years Ago by Korean Astrologers
- Great success for the eclipse observation at Université de Montréal!
- Three CRAQ researchers landed an important FRQNT Team research project grant to study black holes
- Scientists Solve the Mystery of Blinking Brown Dwarfs