Posts by turbide:
- An extrasolar world covered in water?
- ‘Black hole police’ discover a dormant black hole outside our galaxy
- A new planet hunter awakens: NIRPS instrument sees first light
- Reunions and Discoveries at the 2022 CRAQ Annual Meeting!
- Astronomers reveal first image of the black hole at the heart of our galaxy
- A fully isolated dwarf galaxy unexpectedly affected by ram pressure
- Emeritus Professor Anthony Moffat receives the Carlyle S. Beals Award for 2022
- Cooperation Required for the Emergence of Life Found to Arise Easily
- Our CRAQ colleague, Eve Lee, receives the Annie Jump Cannon Award for 2022
- Our CRAQ colleagues, members of the “CHIME Fast Radio Burst” team, receive the 2022 Berkeley Prize